• Myth: You have to be careful when bulking because some steroids will cause you to hold or gain too much fat.
• Truth: There is no anabolic steroid on earth that can promote fat gain; if you're supplementing with an anabolic steroid that promotes fat gain it's not an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids promote lean tissue growth and an enhanced metabolism; this is their nature, and an enhanced metabolism means less fat.
• Myth: Anadrol is more powerful than Dianabol.
• Truth: On a per milligram basis, Dianabol is far more powerful than Anadrol. The reason many assume Anadrol is the more potent muscle building steroid is because most people take far more Anadrol. For example, the average Anadrol dose ranges from 50mg-100mg per day with most, while the majority of Dianabol users supplement with 20mg-50mg per day.
• Myth: Certain testosterones promote muscle hypertrophy more so than others.
• Truth: Testosterone is testosterone, regardless of the form. The type of ester attached, or the lack thereof in the case of Testosterone-Suspension, does not change the hormones direct mode of action. The ester or lack thereof changes its molecular weight and half-life, thereby affecting its initial and total activity time, as well as per milligram potency.
• Myth: If you use the right muscle building steroids you won't gain any fat.
• Truth: When you're trying to bulk and gain lean tissue, some fat gain will occur; it is inevitable. In-order to grow, we must consume more calories than we burn; however, we must be careful so that we don't gain too much fat. With the use of anabolic steroids, we can effectively gain lean tissue while minimizing fat gain; with the use of anabolic steroids, our metabolic rate is enhanced and we're able to make better use of our calories. When it comes to anabolic steroidal supplementation, you're always best served by choosing one goal at a time; bulking or cutting.
• Myth: You cannot really grow without the use of Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
• Truth: It's no secret; HGH is one of the most remarkable hormones on earth. While not an anabolic steroid, HGH is a powerful peptide hormone that carries enormous anabolic power, and when used with anabolic steroids your growth will be enhanced. Further, with the use of HGH in a bulking plan, you'll eliminate a large portion of your fat gain; in-fact, with a solid plan in place you can actually bulk with little to no fat gain. In any case, you can absolutely grow without HGH, but HGH will enhance your total plan tremendously.
Does any of this mean just taking drugs will make someone a stage ready bodybuilder? Of course not and I never said that they would even if that’s what the guy heard. Our hypothetical guy at least need some fat burners to get lean. Throw in some clen, thyroid and GH (or go nuts with DNP) and you can get ripped without having to even diet too hard. That won’t make up for poor muscle bellies, symmetry and all of that but you get my point. A guy with 600 mg/week of anabolics and some basic fat burners will outgain and out lean a guy busting his ass in the weight room and watching his diet.
Human Growth Hormone is an injectable hormone that can be administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly. When injected subcutaneously, HGH carries a bioavailability of approximately seventy-five percent. When injected intramuscularly, HGH carries a bioavailability of approximately sixty-three percent. The mode of administration will also affect the half-life of the Somatropin hormone. When injected subcutaneously, it will carry a half-life of approximately hours. When injected intramuscularly, it will carry a half-life of approximately hours. While this is a rather short half-life regardless of the mode of administration, keep in mind the total effects far outlast these numbers due to the pronounced and significant increases in IGF-1 production that stretch far past the twenty-four hour mark.